When investing in international markets, productivity, process improvement or setting up a new company, you can benefit from governmental grants. There are quite a few grants you can leverage on, but all grants are targeting specific situations and may or may not be accessible.
To apply, in some cases you are required to work with a consultant who is certified by Enterprise-Singapore.
Alphanova’s Enterprise-Singapore certified consultants can support in reviewing your situation, analyse what grants can be used and help you apply fill in your project proposal and checklist.
The main grants in 2019-2020 are the following:
- Startup SG Founder
- Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
- Market Readiness Assistance Grant (MRA)
- Double Tax Deduction for Internationalization (DTDi)
- Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
- Tax Exemption Scheme for New StartUp Companies
- Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+)
- Business Improvement Fund (BIF)
- Enhanced Work-Life Grant for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Development Assistance
Seems like a right fit? Get in touch with our experienced Consultants